Outlet Manager manage all aspects of one or more full-service food and beverage outlet(s) on a daily basis and coordinate special events. Ensure compliance with standards of service and operating procedures. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage the restaurant by ensuring the following:
- Oversee the Implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual.
- Adhere to opening and closing procedures.
- Adhere to bill paying procedures.
- Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on upselling certain products; etc.
- Personally meet and farewell a minimum of 80% of your customers.
- Encourage and motivate staff to provide optimum service during all shifts.
- Share recommendations and guest comments to Chef and Food and Beverage Manager to reflect current customer profile.
- Develop and implement Promotions Calendar for F&B products in restaurant.
- Manage special event concepts.
- Anticipate market changes and review operations when necessary.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Create positive publicity opportunities.
- Manage customer database and utilize effectively.
- Up-sell property facilities.
- Actively pursue cost saving measures.
- Recycle wherever possible.
- Liaise with Sales Manager during tender process to obtain new accounts; Food and Beverage specific.
- Manage wage and beverage cost.
- Stock control.
- Analyze food and beverage statistics through point of sale system.
- Work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Abilities / Key Competencies / Skills:
- Good communication and writing skills
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Leadership Skills.
Education / Certificates / Experience:
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 4 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.