Guest Service Supervisor lead and supervise of the front desk function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to hotel guests.
- Greet and welcome both hotel and Residence guests upon arrival.
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
- Promote the Wyndham Rewards Program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
- Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Supervise the guest service agents, ensuring the correct sequence of events for proper registration and checkout of guests.
- Assign specific tasks to front desk agents relative to credit, missing addresses, registration bucket maintenance, registration cards, posting charges, and overall cleanliness and organization of the front desk.
- Provide ongoing training and support to front desk agents.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Maintain all front desk related equipment and a par stock of supplies.
Abilities / Key Competencies / Skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.
Education / Certificates / Experience:
- Diploma or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 1 year experiences in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.