To review the final input into the general ledger from the various sources, to identify and reconcile the items effecting the balance sheet and to report on financial results as required.
- Review of F&B Control reconciliation and journal and interface / input to General Ledger.
- Review of accounts payable and interface to General Ledger.
- Preparation of month end journals.
- Participation in month end review.
- Review and prepare final input in the General Ledger from various sources.
- Review General Ledger and Financial Reports.
- Prepare balance sheet record and identify and reconcile all items therein.
- Prepare bank reconciliation such as agency, imparts and replacement reserve.
- Invoice all non trade receivables.
- Payroll Auditing.
- Prepare weekly activity report and Month End report.
- Inter-company reconciliation, payments and invoicing.
- Project status summary / Owners Asset Addition Schedule.
- F&B Quarterly Reports.
- Participation in the 3-month outlook, strategic plan, reforecast and budget.
Abilities / Key Competencies / Skills:
- Good Communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Education / Certificates / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.